Friday, March 12, 2010

Rob Says Ruby Will Be “A Massive Actress”



Two weeks ago, TheFABLife scored an invite to the Remember Me press day, where we sat down with Robert Pattinson himself to discuss his latest departure from Edward Cullen. As we focused on not fainting in his presence (and yes, RPattz is just as beautiful in person), our ears perked when he raved about his onscreen sister, 11-year-old Ruby Jerins, of “Nurse Jackie.” The interaction between the two of them was undoubtedly our favorite part of the film. When asked how he channeled that chemistry with such a young actress, Pattinson said:

“She did everything; I mean completely. … She’s phenomenal. She’s going to be a massive actress. She’s the best improviser I’ve ever met. … She’s kind of like one of those weird, hyper-intelligent, hyper-mature kids. … She’s so easy to act with, you don’t have to do anything - just look at her. It’s the first time since the day I began acting where I just feel completely unselfconscious, because I could feel that she wasn’t at all and it rubs off on me.”


Source

No comments: